Among its major findings:
1. Blogging is in decline among young people but up among older ones.
2. Three-quarters of young people are using social networks.
3. Half of older adults are using social networks and have more than one user profile.
4. Facebook is the most common platform for older adults and Twitter is also an experience for older adults and not teens.
5. About six in 10 younger adults use the Internet for information on current issues and politics.
It's an exhaustive report that concludes mobile is already enormous and bound to grow further.