In short (he expands upon all of them in his Mashable post), they are:
1. Entrepreneurial and business savvy.
2. Programming capabilities.
3. Open-minded experimenter.
4. Multimedia storyteller.
5. Social journalist and community builder.
6. Blogger and curator.
8. Fundamental journalism skilled.
The latter two are a bit all-encompassing and all eight are principally technical in nature. Obviously there are more emotional qualities: a good listener, a curious and restless mind, a skeptic, a compassionate evaluator, among many others. And there are precise qualities technically: good writing, good writing and good writing.
But he makes a good argument about what's needed. It would be interesting for each of us to test ourselves against those eight.